Chopt Destination Local Giveaway
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Chopt Destination Local Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Entries from non-US territories will be discarded by Sponsor/Administrator.
Employees and non-employee workers of Chop’t Creative Salad Company LLC, Spindrift Beverage Co. and Pipsnacks LLC and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in this Promotion, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible.
- The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. The Promotion consists of a Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”).
- Sponsor: The Promotion is sponsored by Chop’t Creative Salad Company LLC, 853 Broadway, Suite 606, New York, New York 10003.
- Administrator: Chopt Creative Salad Company LLC, 853 Broadway, Suite 606 NY NY 10003
- Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Promotion, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”), August 7, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, August 11, 2017 (the “Promotion Period“). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
- How to Enter: You can enter the sweepstakes through any of Chopt Creative Salad Company LLC’s social accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) by following the rules listed on any of these platforms.
- Limit: Three (3) Sweepstakes entry may be made per social media platform.
- All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
- Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) or any method which subverts the entry process will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being authorized account holders.
- ALL POTENTIAL SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL SWEEPSTAKES WINNER HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS.
- Promotion Prize Selection and Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Administrator is an independent organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners by the Administrator are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner on or about August 11, 2017 from all eligible entries received. The potential winner will be notified by messaging through the platform in which they entered. In the event that any potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates, if time permits. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 2 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion. If any winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her state of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize to his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein.
- Prizes: One winner will receive: 48 free salad cards to Chopt Salad ($720 value), 48 4oz bags of assorted Pipcorn ($240 value), 1 8-pack of Spindrift Sparkling Waters shipped to the winner and 12 vouchers to redeem 8-packs in stores ($80 value). If winner is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner’s guest must be winner’s parent/legal guardian. If winner’s guest is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner must be minor’s parent/legal guardian and must complete required paperwork on behalf of minor as applicable. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates will not be replaced. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $1040. Winner will not receive difference between actual and ARV. The odds of winning the Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. No cash equivalent, substitution, exchange or transfer of prizes by winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize (or portion thereof) for one of equal or greater value. Each prize winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 Sweepstakes Prize per person. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, likeness, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, technical failures, regularly scheduled maintenance, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Promotion to address the impairment, then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Promotion and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Chop’t Creative Salad Company LLC, Pipsnacks LLC and Spindrift Beverage Co, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of each of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize, (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing, typographical or other errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of registrations and entries, or the announcement of the prizes; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail or late, lost, stolen, delayed, misdirected, incomplete, inaccurate or garbled registrations or entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt of any prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees or other legal costs. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry. If it is not possible to award another entry for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York or the appropriate New York State Court located in New York County, New York; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
- Promotion Results: For a winner list, visit Chopt Create Salad Company’s Social media platforms on August 11, 2017. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.